Plan Your First Visit
We can’t wait to meet you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you arrive, you can expect to be welcomed into a friendly, positive environment by people who are genuinely excited to see you.
You’ll be able to connect at your own pace. If you’re ready to jump right in, a small group is the place for you! Want to take it slow? Great! We’re just glad you’re here!
Our services include singing, prayer, sacraments, and Bible teaching. We sing as an act of worship to God; feel free to sit, stand, or dance. This is followed by a 20 to 25-minute message and often Holy Communion.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
You’ll find everything from shorts to dress casual at our worship gatherings. Our focus is not on what you look like or what you wear. Dress in whatever you find comfortable!
A church of disciples making disciples of Jesus.
At Calvary Community Church, we embrace the teaching of Jesus of Nazareth, the one who reconciles human beings to God, and find practical answers for the questions life hands us in our divided, distrusting world. These answers lead us to joy and peace. We welcome you here. We have a place for you. We hope you will find our approach to Jesus refreshing and useful for your life.
For over 90 years, Calvary Community Church has been a dynamic member of the Greater Rochester community. People from many backgrounds call Calvary Community home. Together we learn to know Christ more fully and serve those who struggle in our community. You’re invited to connect with us, experience Christ’s community, and make a difference in our city.
Meet Our Leadership
Our beliefs are the foundation of all we do.
- We believe in one God – the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is fully inspired by God and that all truth necessary for salvation and a faithful relationship with God is contained in them.
- We believe that human beings are born with a selfish nature and are, therefore, inclined to do what is evil.
- We believe that those who never turn from evil and believe in Jesus Christ are eternally lost.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for all humanity, and that whoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is delivered from sin and welcomed by God as His child.
- We believe that believers are to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit assures us that we are children of God and that we are pleasing to Him.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Calvary Community Church is a part of the Church of the Nazarene (CON). The Church of the Nazarene is a Protestant Christian church in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition. Organized in 1908, the Church is now home to more than 2 million members worshiping in over 26,000 local congregations in 164 world areas. A full description of our what it means to be a Nazarene can be found here.
4045 E Henrietta Rd
Henrietta, NY 14467