Partnering with Families to Make Disciples
Calvary Kids is a place where kids feel God’s immense love for all people while having fun learning about Jesus in an environment that is both age-appropriate and secure. In the process, Calvary Kids wants to come alongside families to help them become healthy and equipped and empower every kid to be a lifelong disciple of Jesus.
A private Nursing Room is available at the back of the main Worship Center where moms are welcome to feed,
change diapers, or view services in a quiet, relaxing space.
What Can I Expect?
Due to allergies, we ask that no outside food be brought into Calvary Kids Preschool and
Calvary Kids Elementary classrooms during Sunday services.
Calvary Kids is a peanut-free/nut-free environment.
Please let us know at check-in if your child has an allergy or special need.
SCREENING PROCESS FOR ADULTS
Calvary Kids Children’s Ministries values our adult caregivers and leaders! If you are interested in serving as a part of Calvary Kids:
- See Pastor Emily McCulla to discuss your interest and to receive details about available service opportunities.
- Complete a Calvary Kids Children’s Ministry Application with references.
- Complete a federal background check.
- Conversation/interview with a children’s ministry leader.
- Review and sign the Church Policies Statement.
- Complete the Ministry Safe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Program.
- Volunteers need to have attended Calvary for six consecutive months before being approved to work with minors.
“The Church of the Nazarene has adopted a zero tolerance policy for sexual misconduct and inappropriate behavior with minors. All workers, leaders, and pastoral staff are to be above reproach in their conduct and to act in the best interest of others. This requires not only that they themselves refrain from engaging in any abusive or suspicious behavior involving minors; they will also be required to report without delay to the proper authorities anyone seen engaging in such behavior.”
– The Nazarene Board of General Superintendents
Visit the General Church of the Nazarene website: Nazarene Safe.
POLICIES & FORMS